Welcome to this Monday edition of RealAg Radio!
You’ll hear agronomy-related content from:
- Horst Bohner, OMAFRA soybean specialist, talking about unevenly maturing soybeans;
- Nicole Penney of FS Partners, on feeding soil microbes with bio-based fertilizers;
- Derwyn Hammond of Pioneer, on flea beetle and cutworm concerns in canola;
- Peter “Wheat Pete” Johnson, talks about planting wheat early and the importance of phosphorus; and
- Some Farm Progress Show coverage rounds out today’s show!
Thoughts on something we talked about on the show? Connect with host Shaun Haney via email [email protected], on Twitter by using the hashtag #RealAgRadio, or give us a shout on the listener line, 1-855-776-6147.