On this Thursday Farmer Rapid Fire edition of RealAg Radio, you’ll hear from:
- Kevin Bisschop of Chilliwack, B.C. who’s on a bit higher ground and has capacity in his dairy barn for evacuated cows;
- Brian Thomas of Okanagan Falls, B.C., a rancher who is about an hour away from majorly flooded areas;
- Jocelyn Wasko of Eastend, Sask., where the weather is not great, but she’ll absolutely take the moisture coming with it and she’s looking forwards to a big bull sale;
- Aaron Hargreaves of Brandon, Man., who’s working on minor maintenance and watching the snow melt; and
- Brett Israel of Mapleton, Ont., who wrapped up harvest about a week ago, but has a lot of work to do before the year’s finished.
Thoughts on something we talked about on the show? Connect with host Shaun Haney via email [email protected], on Twitter by using the hashtag #RealAgRadio, or give us a shout on the listener line, 1-855-776-6147.