There have been major disruptions to school schedules since March 2020 when the first wave of COVID-19 hit the shores of North America. Students of all ages, from elementary through university, have now faced several stops and starts, the full impacts of which are not even fully understood yet. As provinces such as Alberta and Ontario implement differing strategies for a return to classrooms, the common element is that parents have grown very frustrated that their kids’ education has gone online, and mental health (for kids and parents alike) has taken a backseat. Technology is also a factor in all…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg hat!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg hat?!