In February, the seed industry participated in a three-day Seed Summit over the course of three Mondays. The summit brought together the entire value chain to discuss and answer some questions that have been top of mind between seed sellers and buyers, including what it means to meet the needs of producers. RealAgriculture founder and recovering seedsman, Shaun Haney, was a keynote speaker for the event and shared survey results from the RealAgristudies platform on how farmers feel about aspects of the seed industry, including certified seed, crop improvements and more. Meeting the needs of Canadian farmers seems like a…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg Koozy!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg Koozy?!