The RealAgristudies Inflation Survey 2022 garnered an incredible amount of interest from the Insights Panel. In all, over 850 people participated in this proprietary survey launched April 5, 2022, weighing in on the concerns surrounding inflation, interest rates, and rising input costs of farmers. Below, Shaun Haney and Justin Funk, who lead RealAgristudies, dive in to these members-only results of the survey, and further expand on the 58-page report generated by the findings. See below for some of the main takeaways, as well. Key findings: 72% of farmers indicate the are very concerned about inflation Only 8% agree Canadian Policymakers’…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg Koozy!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg Koozy?!
Please register to read and comment.