Just ahead of the busy planting and seeding season, another almost-as-important season began: hockey playoff season. Here at RealAgriculture, we know hockey plays a key role in the rural experience, in our communities, and our relationships, especially when it comes to friendly rivalries over our favourite teams. To honour the very important playoff season, RealAgriculture’s market research division, RealAgristudies, decided to take a look at not just who our audience is cheering for, but also who they not-so-secretly hope don’t win, and how they listen to games while in the tractor. This most recent survey wrapped early last week, just…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg Koozy!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg Koozy?!
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS | All Podcasts
Please register to read and comment.