Happy day-after-the long weekend, Canada. Is it Monday? Is it Tuesday? Does anyone know?
What we do know is we have a great lineup for you on today’s episode of RealAg Radio, brought to you by MNP.
- Peter “Wheat Pete” Johnson, RealAgriculture’s resident agronomist, on the wild storm that went through Ontario, and a number of different agronomic issues;
- Steve Funk of MNP, on how AgriStability could potentially work for poultry producers;
- Jeremy Boychyn of the Alberta Wheat and Barley Commissions, on evaluating that early stand of wheat;
- Anne Wasko of the Canadian Roundtable for Sustainable Beef, and Curtis Granger of Farm Credit Canada, with an announcement between the two organizations.
- The top ag news stories of the day with host Shaun Haney.
Thoughts on something we talked about on the show? Connect with host Shaun Haney via email [email protected], on Twitter by using the hashtag #RealAgRadio, or give us a shout on the listener line, 1-855-776-6147.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS | All Podcasts
Please register to read and comment.