It’s time to talk all things agronomy on this Agronomic Monday edition of RealAg Radio!
In today’s fantastic line-up, you’ll hear:
- Marijke Vanderlaan of Syngenta, on timing plant growth regulators (PGRs) on winter wheat;
- RongRong Xian, BASF, on pre-seed weed scouting, and the importance of getting off to a clean start;
- Ben Rosser of the Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs (OMAFRA), on setting up your own nitrogen trials;
- Lyle Jensen of AgroPlus Inc., on scouting for wireworms (spoiler alert, they are out and about); and
- A clip from our latest episode of The Agronomists, on manure management.
Thoughts on something we talked about on the show? Connect with host Shaun Haney via email [email protected], on Twitter by using the hashtag #RealAgRadio, or give us a shout on the listener line, 1-855-776-6147.