Larger farms store a greater portion of fuel needs at any given time, and most farmers don’t shop prices before a fill up. Those are just two findings of the latest RealAgristudies survey, answered by 750 members of the Insights Panel in mid-May, 2022. Co-founders of RealAgristudies, Shaun Haney and Justin Funk, explore the questions and answers of the latest survey in a 30 minute video, highlighting the interesting findings regarding farmers’ buying habits, storage of fuel, and managing the risks of price increases and theft. As Funk explains, buying diesel fuel is a frequent farm purchase — happening more…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg Koozy!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg Koozy?!
Please register to read and comment.