The first week of July is in the books and we hope everyone is enjoying the summer days with friends and family and of course, us here at RealAgriculture.com and RealAg Radio. On today’s show, brought to you by Ag in Motion, we are joined by some long-time friends and guests for another episode of Farmer Rapid Fire. We’ll see how things are going in their neck of the woods and today we’re asking the hard-hitting questions all about the best small town taverns across the country; you’re not going to want to miss it.
Today, we are joined by:
- Steve Terpstra of Atwood, Ont.;
- Peter Gredig of St. Thomas, Ont.;
- Jake Leguee of Fillmore, Sask.;
- Chris Allam of Fort Saskatchewan, Alta.;
- A spotlight interview with Rob O’Connor about the upcoming Ag in Motion show.
Thanks so much to today’s show sponsor, Ag In Motion – be sure to check out the show in from July 19 – 21!
Thoughts on something we talked about on the show? Connect with host Shaun Haney via email [email protected], on Twitter by using the hashtag #RealAgRadio, or give us a shout on the listener line, 1-855-776-6147.