Canadian farmers are very concerned about the impact managing fertilizer emissions through regulation may have on farm profitability. Over 900 farmers from the Insights Panel responded to the RealAgristudies Fertilizer Emissions Survey and offered their concerns, insight, and action on the topic of emissions reductions. 68 per cent of respondents noted they were “very concerned” about the potential impact of a national fertilizer emission target. In the video below, Justin Funk of Agri Studies and Shaun Haney of RealAgriculture sit down to discuss the overall findings of the survey, including how farmers feel about the impact on profitability, the level…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg Koozy!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg Koozy?!