It’s said that when the U.S. sneezes, Canada catches a cold. But is that really true of all things? Until now, Canada hasn’t had its own farmer sentiment index, like farmers have in the U.S., and so the industry has been left to extrapolate how Canadians feel about the state of agriculture from our southern neighbour. Building off of the success of several surveys earlier this year, RealAgristudies launched the Canadian Farmer Sentiment Index survey in September 2022. For the first time, we don’t need to guess how Canadian farmers feel — we know. Over 900 farmers answered the survey,…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg Koozy!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg Koozy?!