The Canadian Farmer Sentiment Index launched in September, asking nearly one thousand farmers a wide-range of questions on how they felt about marketing capacity, the direction of the agriculture industry in general, and the capability of governments to navigate the current political landscape. Now, in our first look at how sentiment may have changed after that initial survey, Shaun Haney and Justin Funk of RealAgristudies share if farmers are feeling better, worse, or the same on those same topics. From the 755 members of the Insights Panel that answered, some clear changes in sentiment has emerged. The future’s direction is…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg Koozy!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg Koozy?!