Regardless of the topic — from marketing and production, to human resource management and goal setting — if farmers set out to learn about something, it made them hungry to learn even more. That’s according to the Farmer skill development survey, that ran in late February to early March, 2023 run by RealAgristudies. Over 75o participants shared their experiences with professional development and on-going learning and answered questions about their attitudes towards topics and delivery of skill development or knowledge transfer. Drawing from the RealAgristudies’ Insights Panel, the survey focused on three key areas: Participation in learning events of all kinds…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg Koozy!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg Koozy?!
Please register to read and comment.