Thanks for tuning in to this Friday edition of RealAg Radio!
On today’s show, host Shaun Haney is joined by Lyndsey Smith and Kelvin Heppner, both of RealAgriculture, for the RealAg Issues Panel. They discuss, among other things:
- This week’s economic news, including the Bank of Canada’s interest rate decision and what it means;
- Federal workers, including staff at Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada and the Canadian Grain Commission, voting in favour of a strike;
- A new report on land rental rates across Canada;
- Canadian Farmer Sentiment index results;
- Trends in salespeople visiting farmers (or not);
- And NHL playoff predictions.
To lead off, Anne Wasko of Gateway Livestock Exchange discusses record high beef prices and more as part of the latest Beef Market Update.
Thoughts on something we talked about on the show? Connect with host Shaun Haney via email [email protected], on Twitter by using the hashtag #RealAgRadio, or give us a shout on the response line, 1-855-776-6147.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS | All Podcasts
Please register to read and comment.