Last month, RealAgristudies asked farmers and ranchers across Canada for their perspectives on their involvement, support, and challenges with producer groups.
Over 700 farmers participated to share their thoughts on:
- Producer group membership and participation
- Asking for check-off refunds, when available
- Effectiveness of producer groups
- Praise for what groups do well and where they need to improve
- Identifying gaps in producer group performance.
Below, the co-founders of RealAgristudies, Shaun Haney and Justin Funk, share top-level analysis of the survey results.
If you want to find our more about this study please contact [email protected]