Big corn yields demand intense management. From tillage strategies, to nitrogen management, variety selection, pest management and more, RealAgriculture’s Corn School is a video series that tackles every facet of the corn growing season in an engaging and informative format.
The Corn School is made possible by support from BASF and PRIDE Seeds.
- Corn School: ‘Aha moments’ in your fields
- Corn School: Getting to the bottom of rootless corn
- Corn School: Cool weather calls for more sidedress nitrogen
- Corn School: Time to start talking NPK and S
- Corn School: Cold and wet means less available nitrogen
- Corn School: No second chances for hitting your population target
- Corn School: How does delayed planting impact yield?
- Corn School: Should You Plant a ‘Fixed’ or a ‘Flex’ Hybrid?
- Corn School: Knowing vs Hoping — Randy Dowdy’s Principles for Growing Record Yields
- Ontario CCAs Taking Lead on 4R Nutrient Management
- Corn School: Turning Agronomic Insight Into Yield Results
- SpeedTube Increases Speed and Accuracy for White Planters
- Corn School: Late Emergers Struggle in Flag Test
- Corn School: Making Your Precision Planter More Profitable
- Corn School: Taking a Bite Out of Western Bean Cutworm