We are seeking a full-time Digital Production Assistant to work at our Lethbridge headquarters.
Details and Requirements of the Role
- Video and audio editing under the guidance of Production Lead.
- Editing / uploading daily podcasts and video to internal library and social channels.
- Identifying, editing, and archiving “Best Of” segments for future use on RealAgriculture or social channels.
- Cataloging and archiving b-roll footage library
- Maintaining and updating YouTube channel
- Having the ability to multi-task in high pressure environments. Meeting stringent daily deadlines is critical to the success of this role.
- Familiarity with digital production and automation, preferably Audacity (or a similar audio-editing software), Final Cut, or Adobe Audition.
- Writing skills are an asset.
- A self-starter approach to your work.
- A familiarity with agriculture is an asset
RealAgriculture is focused on the issues that are impacting agriculture. Our site is focused on getting you the opinions on the issues so that you not only get the news but the insight into what the news means to your business. Whether you are a farmer, employed in industry, or government we have content that is applicable to you and your business. Through our coverage, via articles, videos and podcasts, RealAgriculture is your source for what is happening in Canadian agriculture.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org