Haney Farms is a pedigreed seed retailer and cleaning facility based in Picture Butte, Alberta.
Haney Farm is seeking a Seed Business Administrator to fill a full time position at the office location of 110021 RGE RD 203.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Coordinate receiving of seed lot’s from custom cleaning clients
- Manage shipping of seed lot’s as per customer requirements
- Ensure all paper work is completed as per customer and industry requirements
- Ensuring all quality assurance testing is completed as per customer and industry requirements
- Seed sample management
- Site QA and inventory management (bulk and bagged)
- Coordinate treating and packaging as per customer requirements
- Overseeing all components of the certification process for pedigreed seed fields
- Valid Vehicle Operator’s License
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft word
- Ability to work independently
- Record keeping experience
As the applicant for this position you should be detailed oriented and enjoy working in a team environment. A strong desire to learn and gain experience in the agriculture and pedigreed seed industry is expected.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org