RealAgriculture is looking for someone who is passionate about agriculture and the people in it!
As a community builder, you understand the importance of peer-to-peer information sharing, conversations, and social interactions. We’re looking for someone dynamic, outgoing, and personable, as well as well-organized and a self-starter, to join our team and lead our social presence.
- Building and executing a social media and community strategy across all platforms, including YouTube, Tiktok, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook
- Social media content creation and scheduling across all required platforms
- First line of engaging questions, suggestions, and story leads from the audience via the different social platforms
- Build out social media analytics to report back to the content and sales team
- Create RealAg marketing and promotional plans relevant to social media including but not limited to events, contests, etc.
- Frequently asking yourself and the team:
- What has happened in the last 24 hours?
- What’s trending with our audience? What’s trending in a larger context of agriculture?
- What content needs to be scheduled?
- Which questions need to be answered?
- Experience with Instagram (reels and stories) Tiktok, Youtube, Twitter, and Facebook required.
- Dependent on experience
- Health and dental (after 3 months)
- Pension plan (after 1 year)
- 2 weeks holidays
- Phone stipend
Required travel will depend on events. A valid driver’s license and passport are necessary.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org