RealAgriculture is looking for a writer who can take a variety of audio and video interviews and create clear, concise, and engaging posts for the website. The ideal candidate has exceptional writing skills, with a strong grasp of grammar, proper caps and spelling, and a talent for headline creation. The staff writer should be well organized, a self-starter, and a team player. An understanding of the agriculture industry would be an asset.
- Write web posts for audio and video content produced by the production team
- Support editorial by writing assigned news stories
- Create social media posts (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram) where assigned by the editorial team
- Edit and proofread editorials and other content written by the entire content team
- Follow and maintain task management procedures
What makes this role so great:
- RealAg is the leader in Canadian agriculture media
- RealAg has a unique work culture
- RealAg encourages the expression of creative spirit of its content team.
- Room for growth, and a chance to be part of the DISRUPTORS in ag media
- Compensation, dependent on experience
- Health and dental (after 3 months)
- Pension plan (after 1 year)
- 2 weeks holidays
- Phone stipend to cover costs
RealAgriculture is focused on the issues that are impacting agriculture. Our site is focused on getting you the opinions on the issues so that you not only get the news but the insight into what the news means to your business. Whether you are a farmer, employed in industry, or government we have content that is applicable to you and your business. Through our coverage, via articles, videos and podcasts, RealAgriculture is your source for what is happening in Canadian agriculture.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org